* If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have
produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
* If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
* Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
* Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for
* On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
* The strongest muscle in the body is the TONGUE.
* It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
* Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
* Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
* Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne
cork than by a poisonous spider?
* Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than
left-handed people do.
* The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its
own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
* Polar bears are left handed.
* The flea can jump 350 times its body length, that is like a human
jumping the length of a football field.
* A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it
starves to death.
* The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached
to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off.
* Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
* Butterflies taste with their feet. Elephants are the only animals
that can't jump. (thankfully)
* A cat's urine glows under a blacklight.